Inspire Women’s Leadership Academy helps women find clarity by matching their passion to their God-given purpose. We teach women to transform emotions of loneliness, rejection, and fear — to finish their missions as Daughters of the King.
Our signature curriculum on transforming emotions, created by our Founder and President Anita Carman, offers practical content based on God’s Word to help you to finish well. The reality is that, no matter how great your vision for changing the world is, you can’t get out of bed if you don’t learn to process your emotions.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- To obey the Bible and follow the right choices of characters in the Bible to shape emotions fitting for one who belongs to God’s kingdom.
- To better understand the accountability of God’s leaders to exhibit godly emotions in decision-making.
- To be compelled by God’s Word as compared to negative responses and patterns based on one’s own past experiences, and
- To develop the emotional fortitude to finish God’s mission.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- “Purpose Match” session: One on one with Anita Carman to help you match your passion with purpose.
- Lecture time followed by intentional small groups.
- Build community with other women with similar challenges and responsibilities.
- Complete a project designed to meet you where you are in your spiritual journey and help you match your God-given passion with God’s purpose and take you to your next spiritual milestone.
Inspire Women’s Leadership certificate is accepted by Dallas Theological Seminary & College of Biblical Studies as an independent study that earns 3 credit hours towards a degree program.
PROGRAM PRICING: $500 (valued at $3,500)
*The Leadership certificate actual cost is $3,500. For a limited time only, we offer up to $3,000 in a scholarship for all students. If you can afford to pay more, please make your extra donation at check-out. Additional funds provided will help other women attend the Leadership Academy.