Join Anita Carman, Founder and President of Inspire Women as she discusses her backstory and how that shaped her passion for ministry. Watch as she explains how she found closure in the midst of loss, grief, and difficulties. Do you need to find closure from a past that tried to defeat you? Is there someone you need to forgive to get to the next level?
LISTEN TO ANITA’S MESSAGE
- What is your back story i.e. the story behind the story you portray to the world? What childhood or other significant events have shaped, refined or changed you?
- How did your back story influence what you currently do in your life?
- Have you taken the time to grieve/ express a loss?
How have you moved on to trust God for a new season?
- Do you need a place to belong?
How can you find your place of belonging by using your gifts God has given you to bless your community and the people around you?
- Have you seen evidence of someone’s wrong choices? How can you disconnect to protect yourself from future losses?
- Are you ready to forgive someone by accepting what their wrong cost you? Are you ready to receive God’s forgiveness and live in the joy of restoration?