Join Anita Carman, Founder and President of Inspire Women as she defines the meaning of a safe friend and explains how she chooses her inner circle of relationships. Are you having trouble finding friends that are safe? Are your friends situational, seasonal or lifetime? Do you know the difference?
LISTEN TO ANITA’S MESSAGE
- Are your friends self centered or are they God centered? Do they direct you back to what God told you to do or do they tempt you to justify leaving God’s call for your life?
- Below are six questions you can ask yourself to assess the friends in your current circle. Based on your answers, do you need to find new safe friends?1. Is your friend a talker with weak evidence of coming through?
2. Is your friend on the same page with you theologically?
3. Does your friend have integrity and commitment?
4. Was your friend sent for a season or a lifetime?
5. Does your friend have spiritual gifts compatible with your need?
6. Do you share similar end goals you have in common?